1.01.2011

1.11.11


Year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us. ~Hal Borland
Originally uploaded by ~*~Jen~*~

Year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us. ~ Hal Borland

Well it's been a looong time!!! but I figured before the 1st day of the New year is over that I would post to the blog. I am thankful after much trial and error that I was able to access my account for lack of memory.

2010 was a busy busy year with Jack and all we've gone through with him. I will post more about that at a later date. I just want to welcome in 2011 with a fresh post to the blog.

I hope you all, if anyone will come back and read this LOL, had a wonderful and Blessed Christmas and May 2011 Bring you Great Joy in your life even through the trials and the tribulations. I do believe that 2011 will bring a Fresh Start and a New Beginning in our lives, just where and when is still being questioned.

This year I am hoping to become more of a "domestic goddess" with doing so my goal is to share recipes and tips with my friends and family.

May God Bless you all!!!
~Jen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen!!! Welcome back to your blog!! I always enjoyed reading it!!! Keeps me up to date with you!! May the new year bring you much joy and that it is everything you want it to be and more! Love Bek

    ReplyDelete