1 cup of each and put into a container and shake well... I put the final product in an old empty large plastic spice jar that has a top with holes in it. I used it to clean the shelves in the fridge out and the bottom of the fridge and I must say I was quite pleased...
Since we are all taking turns at having the flu, today I spent scrubbing the devil out of my bathroom and kitchen. I sanitizing with a mixture of water and Tea Tree oil, I just took and poured some TToil into a spray bottle with about a cup and a half of water in it and then sprayed it on all the surfaces in my kitchen. I actually used scrubbing bubbles for the bathroom and was bad but used an SOS pad in the shower and on the tiles around my toilet. Anyhow I am wiped out and now need to run to the grocery store even though I don't want to LOL!!! Till Next Time!!!
FYI!!!
a Laundry Detergent update: I made a new batch this morning (the next day) and I used 1 cup Borax and 1 cup Washing Soda instead of 1/4th cup of each just wanted a little more cleaning power
No comments:
Post a Comment