1.09.2011

Back at it again..

Well after a much needed slow down. I'm back and ready to get my DG (that's domestic goddess) back on LOL!!!
Friday we bought a large bag of corn meal to make Tamales only to find out we don't need corn meal so Paul made a delicious batch of homemade cornbread. It went perfect with a nice hot cup of coffee for breakfast this morning!

This afternoon I am going to make a cheese and veggie pizza, the dough isn't homemade but the sauce will be. My mom gave us 5 cans of stewed tomatoes and was trying to figure out what to do with it so I drained the juice ran the rest through the food processor, now have the rest of the juices draining off. So far I have a liter of tomato juice that will be great to make bloody mary's with and a wonderful looking batch of sauce. I plan on cooking some garlic and spices with it before adding to the pizza topping.

Homemade pizza sauce and pizza


If you want to have natural cleaners go look for uses for Borax and Washing Soda and it will amaze you!!! I plan on making my own cleaners from now on with Borax, Washing Soda, Vinegar and Hydrogen Peroxide. Of course not mixing them together but mixing water with them and such. Great ideas out there. I found a great site at http://www.wisebread.com/ I will share what tips I find. I need to get a large 3 ring binder to make a Housekeeping and Recipe book out of. I am so excited to start saving money this way!!!

The mix to make the Laundry Detergent cost $8.18 plus tax and I should be able to make at least 6 gallons of soap. So excited!!! And all I need to buy is more Fels Naptha you get 3 batches out of the FN and the Boraz and Washing Soda many more....

Ingredients to Make Homemade Laundry Detergent

No comments:

Post a Comment