The Main course was Autumn Apple Chops, you can get the recipe here: http://www.theotherwhitemeat.com/RecipeDetail/1827/Autumn_Apple_Chops.aspx I made 6 instead of 4 and think that was part of my problem but I added an extra half of the recipe to compensate but 6 chops in the pan with bone in if I do this again I'd do boneless but anyhow they didn't brown up too well cause they were crowded and I wasn't sure how to lightly flour the pork chops so that may have had something to do with it. Anyhow I strained the onions out of the juice after we cooked it and we drizzled it over the chops and on some noodles I made. I also made the same veggies I did last night with the asparagus, zucchini and mushrooms, and I made Whipped Butternut Squash. You can get the recipe here http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Whipped-Squash but I changed the recipe instead of using nutmeg and brown sugar I used garlic salt and a Jack Stack All Purpose Seasoning which is a family favorite. The Squash was AWESOME I would and will totally make it again.
Since I don't have pics of the food to share I will share school pics of the kiddos, Here is Isabelle's 3rd Grade picture:
Here is Jack's Early On picture:
The Photographer said he was easy to photograph, and this was on a bad hair day LOL and his shirt is turned around the back is the front cause I found a stain on the front and of course there's the drool mark but that is OK. School pics are never perfect LOL
Well my parents are here until Saturday. Tomorrow I'm letting the guys cook, I guess we are having wings and then getting carry out of Shrimp Fried Rice from the Chinese Restaurant down the street. I may have a chicken breast as it's healthier but it's not going to be a big meal that is for sure...
Tomorrow is going to be busy anyways, Paul and Jack are getting haircuts then we have an appointment with the Physical Medicine Dr to see if he's had seizures and to see where he's going to go with treating the Cerebral Palsy. After we have Physical Therapy as well and somewhere in between or after we have to get to Babies R Us for a return and to the grocery store. I probably won't update tomorrow...
Oh Hey almost forgot I started a project called 52 weeks of 2011. Each week is a different theme Here was week #1 and the theme was " I WISH..."
I wish to pursue my dreams in 2011...
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. ~ Walt Disney
Since I'm sharing pictures Jack is learning to brush his teeth, I snapped this yesterday:
and Isabelle is my little conservationist...
she's been begging us to get a recycle bin for years now. I investigated and with our new Waste pick up 1 bin is free every 2 weeks so we are trying.
Well that's about it. I'm off to bed we have a big day ahead of us tomorrow!!! Sweet Dreams out there....
No comments:
Post a Comment