1.19.2011

Memories...

52 Weeks of 2011 Week #3: Memories...

Memories, pressed between the pages of my mind
Memories, sweetened through the ages just like wine...
~ Elvis Presley... Memories

I am doing a project that has different themes each week. it's 52 weeks of 2011... I really liked the way this picture turned out...

This is a jewelry box that my mom gave to me. I have pieces in here from my grandmother's childhood. Pieces that I have memories of playing with at my grandmother's houses (both of them). Pieces that as a little girl made me feel like a princess. I remember looking through, with the box opened on my parent's bed, admiring and wishing they were mine... pieces that were a real honor when my mom would let me wear them... now I am the proud keeper of the pieces I cherish so deeply in my heart and one day will pass on to my daughter with all the stories and the love that I hold dear...
I found this song and loved it... Elvis Presley's MEMORIES
www.youtube.com/watch?v=E48aMOVLgBY

Week #2's theme was This Is Me...

52 Weeks 2011 Week 2: This is Me...

No comments:

Post a Comment