
We decided to take a walk tonight to enjoy the weather and to take a short cut through the trees to check out a furniture resale store that is by us. It wasn't open so we stopped at Subway to get dinner.
While we were eating it started pouring down rain. We waited until it slowed down but we still had to walk home in the rain.
I normally put the kabosh on jumping in puddles but since she was getting wet anyways, I told Isabelle to have at it. I don't have any pictures of her soaking wet cause I made her take all the wet stuff off when she walked in the front door. So here's a pic of the smile still on her face, her and Paul kept splashing each other so she was pretty soaked by the time we got it.
This morning Isabelle and I went to mass with my mom, today is Palm Sunday so we got some palms to take home, Isabelle got her own, we're going to pin them on the corner of a picture or mirror in her room. I'll share a pic when I get one. She's been awful to take pictures of lately. She won't sit still with singing to wiggling or putting her hands up in a weird fashion. DRIVES ME NUTS!!!!!!!!
OK, well that is all I have for today. Have a good one!!!
That's really cute. Right up her alley. I can see how much they both loved it. Remember the time when she was just walking and she jumped in a huge muddy puddle, her clothes and shoes were totally covered. We were out somewhere and didn't have a change of clothes. What a character and a joy...... Love, MOM
ReplyDeleteI forgot to tell you. When they were reading the Passion in church I told Isabelle that
ReplyDeleteFr. Leo was saying the words that Jesus said. She stopped a second, listened, and said quite loud, "yep that's just like my video.
Love, MOM
Hmmm... Puddle jumping. I think she gets that from me :o) You, Chrisy and Mindy all used to get mad at me when I would do that downtown when we were walking to places like the "Library".
ReplyDeleteShe sounds like she is quite the handful. Full of spirit though and that is a good thing!