I feel like I have been non-stop going the last couple of weeks. Probably have been as today I was so exhausted and tired that I couldn't do a whole lot of anything. But I do have to say that the last few days have been pretty good if I do say so myself.

A couple of days last week, Em brought Jake and Tess over to play and we hung out, so I got a few pics of the kids playing. Jake and Isabelle get along for the most part, but the age difference (Jake turns 4 in a month and Isabelle is 5.5) often causes conflicts between them, but in the end they don't want to leave each other. However, by that time, Em and I are usually ready to pull our hair out or have a strong drink...
Saturday was my first Creative Memories show. It went quite well even though by the end of it I was pretty nerve-wracked... Is that a word? Well, it is now... I left there, it was in Brighton, to meet Paul at Grand River and 23... well what I thought was 23 ended up being 96, so I had to back track to get to the real 23 and Grand River... We then went to Palmyra to get our taxes done and drove right into a pretty big snowstorm. But after the taxes were done and we got our total, we were pretty happy. We don't owe all that much, thanks to a slow year for the business. What is that saying about death and taxes??? Anyhow, got home late that night.
I got up early the next day to meet my mom and Isabelle at church for 9am mass. It was White Sunday, the day that remembers or represents when the apostles were in the upper room and the Holy Spirit came to them (the tongues of fire) and the message was about mercy and having it on people and how God gives us mercy. It was really nice. However, I really need to work on giving mercy as well....
After church we went home to get Paul and headed to Emily's church for Tess's baptism. It was a nice ceremony and then we went to Em's for a nice afternoon of food and gabbing.
OK, so today was extremely windy... Just before Isabelle got on the school bus I heard a crash... I looked out and my gardening table on my front porch was missing... I've showed it in pictures of my front porch in the past... anyhow, found that lying on the ground with the top half snapped right off and the stone birdhouse that was on it on the ground right next to it. But that wasn't all I found... I found a bit fat dent in the side of my driver's side door... Needless to say, I was not a happy camper...

Time for dinner have to go. I'll post more later... Have a good night!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment