
Monday was my first day of manual labor working as a Heating & Cooling assistant with my hubby... It was very exhausting, most everything, I did on a 6 foot ladder with a drill over my head... I did well though. He said I was right where I needed to be and I did well for not knowing how to do anything at first.
I assembled 9 round pipes, added dampers to 6 of them, prepped 7 supply runs and sheeted 5 cold air returns and helped hang 30 feet of return air duct. Finished 2 runs with supply boots and got them in the hole where the register goes and nailed them in.
Anyhow, yes the wording is all greek to me too!!! HA HA!!!
It was HARD work but I enjoyed it.
Monday morning I also discovered that we lost Bubbles, one of our fish. She was floating upside down, as usual, but this time she wasn't breathing. It was sad, but I really think there was something wrong with her from the beginning. I made Paul flush her away to that big fish tank in the sky or better yet in the ground.
Anyhow, the results so far for the night has all the pages on my last post tied at 3 votes each. Thanks for all of you to post a comment or e-mail me. I may go to the scrapbook store tomorrow to do a page especially for the contest. As I saw some more of the entries and I need to step it up a bit. We will see. I will post the one I enter.
Well, I'm out for the night to watch American Idol Gives Back, I voted 27 times last night (not all for one person, but for the people I could get through to), so we'll see what happens. If you aren't familiar, each vote helps raise money for food and such for the poor kids in Africa as well as in America. Later...
No comments:
Post a Comment