My daughter is too smart for her own good...
two incidents today... I wish I had taken a picture of this, if she does it again I will. I have been having problems with her bugging me for candy in the morning, so I implemented a rule that the clock on the microwave has to say 10:00 or after on it and she has to have eaten breakfast first.
Well, this morning she got a piece of paper cut it to size and taped it over the time on the microwave. Mind you it's 8:30 in the morning. She calls me into the kitchen and says mommy look at the clock it's chocolate time. On the paper she wrote 10:01!!! I tell ya, the smarter she gets the more of a handful she is going to be.
And just now I was taking a bath trying to relax and I had locked both doors hoping for a few minutes of peace. I hear her trying to open the door and after a while she got the door open. When I asked her how she got in, she said she unlocked it with a penny. At least now I know how to unlock it if I ever get locked out....
Last night we had just finished dinner and all of a sudden she starts complaining of a stomach ache, we told her to go lay down... After 5 minutes she comes out and says that only chocolate will make her stomach feel better. Of course she didn't get any. So we told her to go lay back down. After another 5 minutes she comes out and says that she wants a granola bar because it has peanuts in it and it will help her tummy. So I said it's not just because there's chocolate in there and she said no it wasn't she wanted it just because of the peanuts. LOL!!! It was a peanut butter and chocolate chip granola bar.
Today at church, Father was saying something out of the Bible that Jesus had said at the last supper and she looked at my mom and said yep that's right that's what they say in my movie. She has an Easter movie that she loves to watch. It was funny cause she said it so matter of fact that because it was in her movie Father Leo had to be right!!!
She is so her daddy's child. She may look like me but she is 97% her daddy in almost every other way!!!
OY-VEY!!!! May the Lord help me!!! my next kid I hope is like me!!!
I plan to share more stories with you as I have decided to try to keep my blog like a journal so I can save it all and make it into a book one day and it will have documented my life!!!
I love it!! Go Isabelle!! Keep the stories coming Jenn. Better yet, make sure you keep a copy of this in her baby book for later years. They are priceless and gave Ed and I a great laugh today!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Adelle and Ed
That is priceless Jen. She is a creative young lady. Hope you are printing these blog pages for a journal for her. They will be special memories for both of you and her. Love you all Bunches. Mom, (Grandma Sue)
ReplyDelete