Drum role please.....
SPRING FLOWERS
It won by a landslide, with a whopping 13 votes. My favorite got 3 votes, that was A. Face Plant, C. Love in the Sun got 7 votes and D. Me and My Pal got 5.
Thank you all of you that voted and gave your opinions. After all the requests I got, I may go into business for myself and become a personal scrapbooker for other people. Make money doing what I love and am most passionate about, now there's an idea.
I'm actually not sending in any of these, I needed to step it up a bit. I've been working on a new page for about 7 hours or so last night. I'm a little tired today as I went to bed at 1am. And today all I need to do is finish the embroidery on it. I've never taken so long on a page, but I've never entered a contest before. After I send my file off to the contest, I will post it here on the blog for you all to see. I'm almost sick to my stomach about it as I'm sure there is a slim slim chance that my design will be chosen. But if I don't enter, I will never know.
So, here's to not quitting and moving forward. I'm off to finish my page and go help Paul at work after Isabelle gets off to school. Have a GREAT DAY!!! and Thanks again!!! I Love you guys!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment