3.31.2007

New Happenings

What's new???

Well, I chopped my hair off and dyed it!!! So... I look like a stranger to most people who see me walking towards them. Kind of reminds me of an old country song, by my favorite Country Artist, George Strait, "If You're Thinkin' You Want A Stranger, There's One Coming Home....." I loved it when I got it done, now I'm working on getting used to it.

I had to chop it, I was getting sick of taking 15 minutes to pin my hair up because the hair on the back of my neck made me hot!!! UGH these hot flashes are for the birds!!! Getting old really is a pain in the tushy!!! HA HA!!!


Isabelle loves it, she says it makes me look like a princess... I don't know about that but it was nice of her to say. Paul, I can't read very well with this, he says he likes it but I'm not 100% convinced. He likes long hair though, so I'm sure it's not his favorite. I wanted to go shorter but with Easter coming and Tess's baptism, where I am the proud god mother, I wanted to play it a little more conservative!!! But I did want to have fun with it, and I did. We will see where I take it next time...

Today we met some friends from our old church. We met them at the mall. Isabelle and Kiley were in heaven, being together again. They have been "best friends" since they were old enough to chose their own friends. They're 3 mos apart in age.

Kiley's brother Robert also joined in the fun!!! It was a really nice visit. They all had a good time while Kylene and I chatted.

Well, I think I may scrapbook for a while. I am tired and would like a nap, but my daughter quit napping a long time ago...

I know, POOR POOR PITIFUL ME!!!

I need to take some pics of the pages I've done, but I've done about 13 pages in the last couple of weeks, so I guess I should pic my favorites. It's hard cause I have a lot of favorites. Oh well, I'll post some soon.

For those of you wondering about my Creative Memories business, It's not going so great, but I do have a show booked mid April, so Lord willing all goes well, maybe I can branch off of it to get it going. We will see. I've got until the end of May to make my quota so we will see. Any orders would be so helpful right about now!!!

OK, I will post more later. Need to figure out what I am going to do now... Scrap, rest or put away laundry... HMMMM the decisions. I am happy though, I dont' need to clean, I've had my upstairs spotless for a week or so now. I've been on a bender to keeping everything tidied up and clean. I am very proud of myself.

Well too da loo for now! Have a wonderful weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen! I saw that picture of you and I on there. It looks great!I remember when we took that. What a happy day it was to see each other after such a long time apart. Love you. Monika :)

    ReplyDelete