4.04.2007

Never A Dull Moment

Had to share...
I just found Isabelle in the bathroom with the door shut with the cat. She said so seriously, I just brushed Sammy's teeth, but now he won't rinse!!!

POOR CAT!!! I wonder if he liked the watermelon flavored toothpaste.
I asked her if she used her toothbrush, she said yes...
So now can someone please tell me how do you clean cat breath off a toothbrush????

I am laughing so hard at this it was soooooo funny. She's been the expert on brushing teeth since the dentist was at her school...

I will have pictures for you all soon. Today is the Easter Party at her school and tomorrow is a field trip, then lots of Easter Happening Friday, Saturday and Sunday, so I should have lots and lots to share!!!
Have a GREAT day!!!!


I have pictures but no time to prepare them to post, so I will try to get that on tomorrow.

But here is another story... I was drinking Vernors for dinner tonight and gave Isabelle some, she said it was too spicy!!! I was confused but told her Vernors wasn't spicy, she said that that is why it is called Burners cause it burns when you drink it!!!!
I though that was cute....
Good Night I'll post something tomorrow hopefully!!!

1 comment:

  1. Samson must have loved the taste of the toothpaste or else you would have heard him calling for help. Hilarious.....Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete