

Here is a picture of her with one of her many best friends, Allea. Thursday was the field trip to the Northville Theater where the kids got to see the Adventures of Raggedy Anne and Andy!!! They loved it. We weren't aloud to take pictures so this was all I got.
Isabelle was funny though cause there was a mean witch in the play and at one point she declared to me that she was going up there on stage to stop the witch. Of course I said no, so when the witch came on stage next she yelled, you're a meanie!!!! The play was fun, especially for the kids, the actors ran through the aisles getting the kids all excited at times.
I think she really liked her first experience to the Theater. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if one day we find her on the stage acting, singing or really anything. She has so much confidence and I hope she takes it a long long way... In fact I know one day she will be great at whatever it is she does!!!
Well, today is crazy need to go boil eggs and clean and make all the Easter food I need to. We're hopefully going to go meet the Easter Bunny today, so I will try to get a pic posted if I can take one myself. As my scanner won't hook up. Also I have pictures of Yesterday's 5th Annual trip to Hamtramck for good Polish food and Polish, Easter grocery shopping. But right now I really need to get moving...
Happy Holy Saturday Everyone!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment