4.27.2007

officially entered


I just officially entered my scrapbook entry in Martha Stewart's Scrapbook Contest.

15+hours later and extreme exhaustion but it's sent off 2 hours before deadline.
I'm kicking myself for creating a new page just for a contest. but, at least I did it and we'll see where it goes from here. The hand stitching is what took me the longest. I have NEVER nor will I ever again, spend this much time on 1 page...
I do L O V E it though and am very pleased. However, it will not be going in my scrapbook, I will be purchasing a 12x12 frame to hang it on my wall.
So, due to the fact that I am ready to collapse. I will post more later. You can watch Martha Stewart everyday for the week of May 7th to find out who the winners are. They are having one each day.
I hope I am one. But we will see.
Take care. Have a GREAT night!!!

3 comments:

  1. This turned out stunning! LOVE it!! Great work on the embroidery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Jen. I love it. It's awesome. LOVE, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jen!!! It looks great!!! Wonderful job!!

    ReplyDelete