2.02.2007

PICTURES

YEE HAW!!!!! I'm ready to move to a cowboy state!!! Some place warm yet western or Colorado, it's not exactly warm but it's western!!! Maybe Nashville... maybe I can be the next country singer... ***CHOKE*** If I only I sang that good...
Instead, I'm looking to move North 15 minutes away from the coldest place in MI!!! Where's my head... Hmmmmm!!!! Man I love my parents!!! If it weren't for you I'd be West!!!

Funny in the pioneer days people kept moving west... If it weren't for having to kill your food to eat it, I would have made a good pioneers wife... HA HA HA!!!! HMMMM!!!

OK here are the long lost pictures I've been promising. Been sick most of the week, wasn't much up to anything...

These are our new fish... Bubbles and Squeakers... Bubbles is a lot cuter if you see her in person, she looks like a little cupie doll with her face. When I get close to the tank, she likes to come to the glass and talk to me... She's adorable. Squeakers on the other hand when he sees a human, if he's at the front of the tank goes to the back to hide behind the plants. For the first few nights we thought both were gonna die on us, cause they get so lethargic at night and just float there... Freaky at first now just crazy... so they fit well in our household.


Here are our old fish Clarabelle and Lance. Clarabelle loves to talk to me, she's cute... Lance is named after Lance Armstrong cause he's a survivor... We've found him struggling to breathe lying on the floor and took him several days to a week to recover. He's been in a tank too small for him and lots of other fun stuff that he has survived through. So, he's earned the name Lance and I've officially changed his name... He didn't look like an Anabelle to me.
Finally, Isabelle being silly loved the picture had to share!!! She absolutely loves this sweatshirt my best friend Em got her for Christmas. It's too big but she is absolutely adorable in it. She decided to put my warm headband on and struck up a pose!!! I LOVED IT!!!

Now, the camera is dead, needs to be recharged... My daughter took too many pictures of nothing even though she is a great picture taker...
As for me... Life is Life... Same Poop Different Day!!!!!!! God is good though and life goes on... I actually got to scrapbook a couple of pages today and yesterday had a girls day out with my mother-in-law Jan and sis-in-law Rachael. Had a great time!!!
This weekend should be a great time... Going to price out counter tops, the pre-made didn't work out so I'm sure it's gonna cost way more than planned... And Paul gets to start laying carpet... should be a great time. I'm looking forward to Sunday though. Going to Em's for a Superbowl Party!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gonna go... Talk at ya all later!

1 comment:

  1. And don't forget how Lance survived Isa B's little trip down the hall in a too small net. I'm really beginning to like this fish. Had my doubts for a while.

    Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete