2.05.2007

Simply Providential!!!

We lucked out today!
I was up in the air about keeping Isabelle home from cause of the ear infection. I was realy bunned because she has perfect attendance. The fever seems to be completely gone, been gone for 15+ hours. So far it doesn't seem that her ear is hurting her either, just a minor runny nose. I didn't want to send her to school cause I wanted her to have 1 more day to recover and allow me to keep an eye on her symptoms in case they come back.
BUT...School got cancelled YAY!!! Due to the windchill being below 0. And for those of you who aren't around here, man is it fridgid out... BRRRR!!! I'll have to get a pic for you. My windows are frosted over in places it's so cold.
The Lord really is good to us... I am now excited she doesn't have to miss school...

No comments:

Post a Comment