2.08.2007

Poor Baby

I feel bad for Isabelle, her fever spiked today, she hasn't had one since Sunday evening. So, I took her to the Dr's and it's definitely the ear infection. So bye bye perfect attendance, she's home today and most likely will be home tomorrow as well.

As for me, I gave her all of her meds and I have a blackout sheet over the bedroom window. Put a movie in the DVD and we are both hopefully going to take a nap.

I have been so tired, the last 3 nights Paul's been getting phone calls for service calls at aweful hours and waking us all up. The first night was at 2:30am then woke up when Paul came in at 5am the next night was 6 am and one at 6:30 am and today was 7am so it's been getting progressively better.

But this waking up and going back to sleep is killing me. I feel bad for Paul though cause on top of losing sleep, he's been battling some bad food he ate for the last 2 days.

I know I'm getting nothing done... but I can't afford to get sick from being exhausted. I got a lot done yesterday though, unfortunately not enough...
Oh well, nappy time for me. With listening to the Grinch in the background. Isabelle's been watching Christmas movies today... Whatever floats your boat I say!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Poor Isabelle.... Hope you are both feeling better soon and getting enough sleep!!! Tasha had an ear infection last week - not fun!!! Take care both of you xx

    ReplyDelete