To all of my weight loss buddies out there...
I weighed myself today and since my Dr told me I needed to lose weight, I've lost 20 pounds total!!! Now I know the flu had something to do with the last 3 or 5 I lost but I'm going to do my best to keep it off. 5 more pounds and I'm where the Dr told me I needed to get to... However 30 more pounds to my goal!!! It seems attainable though, maybe in another 8 months to a year. I guess eating right is the best way for me to lose weight!!! Maybe I'll kick some exercise into the swing of things, although I've lost it quicker by changing my eating habits.
I'm excited anyways...
Yay Jen!!! That is sooooo good! Well done!! (I converted to kg's so I know how much you're talking about!) Keep up the good work!!
ReplyDeleteHOpe you are getting over the flu. Nothing worse is there?
Ok, just wanted to congratulate you on your weight loss!!
Bye!!
What have you been doing because it is not working for me, as can be evidenced by my stupid blog! Will power that is what it is! I have an extreme lack of it!
ReplyDelete