YAY!!! I am getting more excited about my birthday... no more hiding under the covers... I am over my 3 day ordeal HA HA... I told you I was excited about it before. I'm really looking forward to hanging with my closest friends and family for the party!!! Yippee...
If you think you're going to be able to make the party at BD's please let me know so I can start a headcount!!!
Gotta run though, my scanner died and we are going to meet a guy to buy his at and unbeatable price... YAY!!! so now I can share the picture of me and my Papa from my 1st Birthday!!!!
Hey Jen, tried to leave a commment on a previous post but it wouldn't let me - anyway those baby pics of Isabelle.....I remember those!!! they are the ones you sent me when she was born!!! Awwwww!! How cute! It is hard to believe they are both so grown up (IsaB & Josh) I'm glad you are getting excited about your b'day again - I would soooo love to be there to share it with you - but you know I'll be thinking of you.......xx Bek
ReplyDelete30 is not so bad, I promise. I'm 32 and don't feel like it or act like it for that matter. Sorry I won't be able to make your birthday, I am fleeing the country that weekend. I hope you have a great one though.
ReplyDelete