oooo 3 posts in 1 day... I really don't feel like doing much today...
Anyhow, had to share. seems like I've been posting a lot about the antics of my 1 fish Bubbles!!!
A few minutes ago I looked in the tank to see her face pointing to the bottom of the tank, body perfectly straight and tail pointing straight up, swimming around. Either she is extremely bored and doing these crazy things to amuse herself or she's really not all there... I just laugh now at her, if she looks dead, I leave her alone. One day she'll die and I'll end up leaving her there for she seems to cry wolf so to speak a lot... If I let myself believe it, she'd have been flushed a long time ago...
Cute but crazy fish. I'll see if I can get a picture... She fits well in this household HA HA
No comments:
Post a Comment