Saturday evening, my best friend Em, took me, her mom and another friend of hers to see Cirque Du Soleil Delerium at the Palace...
WOW!!! What a show. What those people could do were amazing!!! It's hard to explain what it was about as there was so much going on, on the stage at one time, but it was like a dream sequence, people were performing with acrobats and singing and doing stunts on those long scarves that hang fromt the ceiling. Just Unbelievable!!! Thanks Em, it was a blast. Wanted to find something on the internet that was a picture to share, but they don't have anything that I found. Sorry!!!
Today, I am sick with knives in my throat, but I will try to get some pictures uploaded and on here today. I know I've been slacking. Sorry about that. Have a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment