WOW!!!! I am finally feeling almost back to normal if there is such a thing. Took forever to start feeling like myself again after the flu.
Today is school picture day for Isabelle. I'm getting her all dolled up for them. I hope they turn out.
Tomorrow is Valentine's Day!!!! Oh JOY!!! Not one of my favorite holidays that is for sure. And yes I know I am married but it's seems to take on less significance after those papers have been signed. So to all of you out there, I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day with the one you love and if you don't have one that you love... I Love you!!! Yeah I know it's not the same thing. HA HA!!!
I'll try to get some pictures today so I can post some for you. I'm sure most of you would rather see pictures than read my babbling! TEE HEE!!! Have A Good One!
No comments:
Post a Comment