2.04.2007

CRAZY NIGHT


Yesterday, Isabelle and I went to Grand Blanc to visit my friend Monika and her son Cody. When we got back in Paul was laying/stretching the carpet in Isabelle's room. She loves so much to help her daddy, so she helps him stretch the carpet by using the kicker it was too cute. She may look like me but she is totally her daddy's girl, in every way but her temper, HA HA!!!

My poor baby came down with an ear infection last night. Her ear was hurting her most of the day, so I put some olive oil/garlic mix in her ear and gave her children's Advil and she seemed fine. Until about 8pm, when she developed a mild grade fever. Which lasted through the night. She seems to be feeling better today but she still has the low-grade fever. She always gets sick on the weekends when the DR's office isn't open!!! I hope she's better by Tuesday as it's school picture day!!! She has perfect attendance right now too, so I really hope she can kick this today. I don't think it's a bad one as her temp isn't near as high as it usually gets. So, that may be a good thing.
Did you know that Garlic is a natural antibiotic? You take olive oil and minced garlic let it set for 15 mins to half an hour so the juice from the garlic has time to soak into the oil, strain off the chunks and warm up to put a couple of drops in the ear, it actually soothes the pain, for a minimal amount of time, but the garlic is supposed to kill the bacteria of the infection. I'll keep you posted as to how it works when this is over.
About 10 after tending to Isabelle I went to the living room to knit and watch a movie and saw Bubble our fish upside down at the top of the tank!!! UGH I thought, so I tapped on the glass several times and she starts to swim around... What a stinker!!! I had to turn the light off of the fish tank last night cause either she couldn't swim upright and her equilibrium was off or she's retarded. She kept swimming upside down and then skimming the top of the tank upside down. What a good. This morning she is fine and dandy swimming normal and talking to me as usual!!! I've never seen a more crazy fish when it comes to thinking she is dead!!!
Well, today is Superbowl!!! I hope you all have a wonderful day. I am going to put Isabelle's room back together from laying the carpet and probably start getting another room ready before we have to go out. Have a Wonderful day and I'll post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment