2.13.2007

BRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!



Ok, here are some pictures, I took a couple pics of Isabelle in her school picture day outfit and a couple of the back yard and the snow. Bek, I hope your boys enjoy them. I'll have some great snow pics when I get back from Drummond Island that I will post for everyone. I know it's getting pretty lame with the pics out the back door and front window, but bare with me cause I am not going to go outside to take them for you. I absolutely abhor being cold.


BRRR it is down right cold outside. We got at least 3 inches yesterday and today we're supposed to get 6-10 inches.


It's so cold. I went to run errands today and got gas, man was that a cold one. Thank God for pay at the pump...


I checked out a new scrapbook store in the area as well. They didn't have a whole lot but I got some neat papers and I can't wait to scrap them. I am most excited cause I've been putting off a page for while cause I couldn't figure out the best thing to do with it and today I found the coolest papers for it. I can't wait to scrap it. After I do maybe I'll take a picture of it and post it. I haven't posted a scrapbook page since the first time I did on my old blog.


I tell you what, I really wish I had my dining room table instead of 2 huge rolls of carpet in my dining room. It's hard to spread out my scrapbook stuff without it. Especially because if I spread out on the floor the cat would lay right in the middle of it and the dog would think I was on the floor for her. It would not be a pretty sight.

As I noted earlier, I am heading to the Island this Friday until Sunday the 25th. Isabelle is off of school so we are going to go play up there for a while. I got her a helmet and she loves it. She was upset at first that it was green, because everything to her has to be pink. Sorry the green won cause it was the right price... I can't wait to share the pics of her wearing it. The effect wouldn't be as great if I were to have her put it on and snap a pic with her wearing it and her pretty dress.
Well, here are the pics of her. She's waving hi to everyone. Me I'm going to sign off for the night, I need to go figure out what I'm making for dinner and try to stay awake while I am making it. I just realized how tired I was. I was feeling so good today, maybe I over did it.

to

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the snow pics!! the boys loved them and want to know when we can go there!!! (I wish too!!) They cant understand why we don't get snow here - (only on the mountains) Have a fab break away - you need it after being sick and all. Chat when you get back xx

    ReplyDelete