The dogs love each other... Spencer is the big black lab for those of you who don't know and he is my parents dog/kid, Lily is the blond, she belongs to my household. They love each other so much, Spencie wouldn't stop licking her all week. It almost got to be annoying but I'm sure her ears are squeaky clean.
Isabelle loves the dogs as well, they are all "buddies".

If I can get another page done tonight, I will, I got some good pics of snowmobiling and deer watching that I want to share with you. In order to not take away too much time away from Isabelle and Paul I'll try to get at least one a day out for your viewing pleasures.
2 days to go..... I am going to sign up to be a Creative Memories Consultant Today.... YAY!!!! I am so excited and the next 2 Saturdays I am going with my upline to a couple craft shows to generate some leads. So if you are in need of scrapbooking items, please let me know and I will give you my website address as soon as I get it myself.
Have a Great Day, I know I am going to
No comments:
Post a Comment