3.01.2007

The BIG 30


Well, I did it, I made it through my 30th... HA HA!!! Actually, no I don't' feel any older, I'm sure I have a couple more grey hairs. But all and all my day was nice and uneventful. I chilled most of the day and we went to my parents for a quiet dinner. It was a GREAT evening!!! I got spoiled with Paul's famous shrimp and steamed mussels and my mom made a great dinner of juicy baked chicken, tossed salad with homemade Greek dressing and rosemary broiled potatoes. YUM was it good. And for dessert, my birthday cake which was a cheesecake swirled with strawberry gellee. MMMM That was wonderful too. And to top it all off, we watched American Idol. It was the perfect evening to ring in a new decade for my 30th year. I couldn't have asked for anything better. I'll try to get a new page from the trip done tomorrow, we'll see. I've been busy!!! Goodnight to you all, Catch ya all on the flip side.

1 comment:

  1. Jen,
    You truely are a beautiful person. This blog just shows how you are loved by so many people! I hope you find that your #30 year proves to be prosperous, exciting and full of wonderful surprises.

    :)
    Kris

    ReplyDelete