12.31.2007

First post of 2008

I hope you all had a safe and happy New Year!!!

Lily and I just after it hit midnight!!!
This is what we woke up to this morning. A huge difference from the picture on the other post that was a day or 2 earlier...
Paul thinks we got 10-12 inches... He's outside snow blowing it all up so we can have parking for our Christmas Party today.
Well, I have some pictures from last night. We had a neighborhood party, it was a lot of fun. Our new next door neighbor showed up too, it was nice to meet him. I will share later, I need to clean up from last night for the party this afternoon. I am suiting Isabelle up to go play in the snow, I'm sure there will be a good picture with that too...

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Jen, Paul and Isabelle! Great pictures on the blog, as always! Isabelle is getting very mature. We read your blog all the time - sorry we don't always post a comment :) Enjoy your snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennie J

    Love your new header.

    Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete