12.16.2007

Christmas Party

It's so nice to have my parents back home. We've missed them so much. I absolutely adore this picture of them with her. You can tell she's excited to be with them too...

We took our sweet little angel to the Christmas Party at the church. We had a good time, she got to do some crafts and see Santa again. She was such a sweet heart, I thought that I would share her smiling pictures with you all.


This is her and Deacon Art, he baptized her when she was a baby. She calls him Father's helper. He wasn't at church last Sunday because he was sick. It was really nice to see him feeling better. Isabelle was so pleased to see him. She has such a big heart. I just love her for that.

Isabelle and Father Leo, now here is someone else with a big heart. He is one of the kindest, most loving person you will ever meet. He is wonderful with the kids and he gives the greatest hugs!!! Isabelle loves him so much, and so do I. He's the priest I grew up with and there is no one like him.
And of course with all the Santa to do, we can't forget who this season really is about and Isabelle is very much aware that it is Jesus' birthday. She's all ready planning the kind of cake we're going to bake Jesus for His birthday!!! On Christmas eve we take her to the children's mass, at the end of mass, Santa shows up and gives Jesus the first present of the night. It's wonderful!!!

Here she is waiting to see Santa. She was so cute with the girls, errr Santa's elves... They just loved her sweatshirt and red shoes... Both from her Ana. My mom buys her red shoes every year for Christmas. Isabelle just loved them.

Here she is talking Santa's ear off. She only had one request from him for Christmas. I am proud of her. She doesn't get greedy when it comes to Santa, she knows he brings her one main gift and fills her stocking, because Jesus is more important than him this time of the year. God only knows what she's telling him, but it was a good long conversation.
Of course, Santa gets a GREAT BIG HUG!!!

Well, we are in the middle of a huge snow storm, we're supposed to get up to 14 inches by tonight, I'd say we're already there. The roads were so bad, we weren't able to get out and go to church. I must say I am really bummed, I really wanted to go. My parents are bringing her Isabelle home soon. They have 4 wheel drive and I don't. I am off to finish my laundry and clean up and reorganize Isabelle's room so that I can put her Christmas tree and decorations in her room to enjoy. I've been busy all day, so I thought I'd take a break and update the blog. Have a wonderful week. I'll hopefully get some time to update soon. Love to you all and God's Blessings to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment