Thanks. Love the picture of her. She does look grown up with her new dress. Bet it goes great with her blue, blue eyes. I'm so happy she loves it. Tell her how proud she should be and we are that she took the gifts to Jesus. I'm making her a new purse to match her dress. I'll probably mail the purse if I get it done soon. Also, love the animal pictures. Great picture of Lily and Sammy the Ham. He's hilarious.
Jennie J. . .
ReplyDeleteThanks. Love the picture of her. She does look grown up with her new dress. Bet it goes great with her blue, blue eyes. I'm so happy she loves it. Tell her how proud she should be and we are that she took the gifts to Jesus. I'm making her a new purse to match her dress. I'll probably mail the purse if I get it done soon. Also, love the animal pictures. Great picture of Lily and Sammy the Ham. He's hilarious.
Love you guys. Happy New Year.
Mom and Dad