
This year, I decided to make sure to get a picture of everyone with Isabelle. I am bad, if she's not in the picture, most likely I won't scrapbook it... I know, shame on me...
Anyhow, from left to right (if you click on it you should be able to open a larger file of it)... Isabelle and her papa (my dad), her Ana (my mom), Uncle Bill, our neighbors who are also family to us... Jan and Grandma Green Bean, Aunt Charlene and Uncle Jeff, Amber and Uncle Jonathon, Auntie Cassandra (who's expecting) and Uncle Greg, Auntie Rachael and Shane, Auntie Holly and Uncle Daniel, and Grandpa Paul (Paul's dad).
We had a nice visit with everyone...
We're having a New Year's Eve party and Christmas with Paul's mom's side of the family New Year's Day so I'll have a ton more pictures to share...
JJ
ReplyDeleteWonderful Christmas pictures and narration. Brings back memories of the wonderful time we had together. Miss you guys. The picture of Sammy is really colorful. Love it. Forgot to ask you if he liked his Morris catnip pouch.
Love, MOM