12.02.2007

So Totally Hannah


Today was spent cleaning and designing a Hannah Montage for a t-shirt I bought Isabelle. It's a pink long sleeved cotton shirt with rhinestones around the neck, she's going to be adorable. I thought that I would save money by making my own instead of buying one at the concert. I am really excited about how it turned out. I just wanted to share. It was a lot of work, if you know what goes into every little detail. I took 2 separate pictures and a few different digital scrapbooking elements, searched for the right font and had to add the effects. It was way more work than I had planned. But I wouldn't change it for anything. Now Isabelle has a one of a kind Hannah Montana Concert shirt. Exclusive only to her. I am very pleased with it. I just hope I can get it on the t-shirt. Paul had to run get me more ink and iron-on transfer paper. We ran out of ink and the transfer paper isn't working and we lost the directions!!! SHEESH!!! And since I just put 4 hours of my life into designing this, I want it to turn out perfect. Since the concert will be staging both Miley as herself and Miley as Hannah, I thought it'd be cute to make the design with both of them on there. The concert is Wednesday so Thursday I'll scrap something and post it. I'll include a picture of her wearing her exclusive Mommy J concert wear!!! I plan on whatever I scrap to frame it and give it to Isabelle for Christmas!!! She'll be excited and it will beat the huge posters she wants.

Well, I hope to get the tree up tomorrow, we got a lot accomplished up stairs, so hopefully by next weekend all my decorations will be up.

Well, have good week. I am going to go clean up after dinner. I'll have more pics tomorrow hopefully, Isabelle had the annual Holiday fair at school yesterday, so she got to see Santa and get a picture with him. I'll post that picture soon as well.

I have a lot of my pictures from Drummond Island on Flickr if you want to take a look at them http://www.flickr.com/photos/jennie-j/
I will post a new banner and the rest of the pictures from the trip soon. Once I get things decorated I'll have more pictures to share. Take care and I'll blog at you all soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment