12.30.2007

Yet another post...


Well, I think I am all caught up with sharing pictures now. Here are the final ones that I wanted to share with you...
Mom this picture is for you. She wore the outfit you got her for Christmas to church today. She looks adorable in it. And she knows it... She was so proud of herself today, and so was I. She took her offering up to the altar for Jesus all on her own again. But this time we were sitting off to the side by the organ, so she had a ways to walk without me. She's getting so mature.


Here's a decent picture of Lily, thought I'd share it since it is rare that I can get one this good of her cause she always pins her ears back. I need to figure out my red eye reducer thing in Photoshop... I hate that glare in her eyes...



This is Sammy watching the squirrel and the birds... He enjoys watching them as much as I do...This is my fat little squirrel, I've named him Butzy, in remembrance for Joe, my neighbor Annette's dad who recently passed away. This squirrel is 1 of 2 that visit me. Joe had 1 that was his pal too, he named him Butzy because he was German and that is a term of endearment in German.


Finally, here is my bird and squirrel feeder set up. Paul went out today and bought some black oil sunflower seeds and a squirrel feeder. They are so very very spoiled. But that is OK, as I love to watch them all so much.

Here are my Suet feeders and Finch Feeder. I actually have 1 golden finch that comes around. But mostly Nuthatches and chickadees eat the thistle. I have a couple different woodpeckers as well that enjoy the Suet. Today, I had my first blue jay, I have a crap load of brown finches and some other birds I'm not sure what they are, I will try to get a picture one day. I even had a new bird today. I need to see if I can't figure out what it is as well. I also have 2 Cardinal couples that come around. I'm interested to see what we'll get with the newly added sunflower seeds.


Well, too-da-loo for now. I'll try to post in a couple of days.

Have a wonderful and safe New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment