My birds gave me a present this morning, I had a woodpecker at my Suet feeder this morning.
Our Tree, hope you all have a wonderful Christmas eve!!! believe it or not, only 3 presents under this tree don't belong to Isabelle. This doesn't include what Santa will be leaving her. I was up until 1 am wrapping all these gifts...
Christmas is for Children!!! Isabelle at the "North Pole"
Isabelle in her Reindeer shirt, they had a reindeer holiday party at school, they made these and wore them for it.
Downtown Rochester has been covering their store fronts in lights for the last few years. We took a drive through the other night. Isn't it beautiful!!


I hope you all have a Blessed Christmas Eve!!! Let's not forget who tonight is all about!!! Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!!! May he bless your hearts tonight and always!!!
Love to you all!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeletehey Jen!! Merry Christmas to you all and I hope you had a wonderful day!!!!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you at this special time of year.......