12.29.2007

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve we went to my parents for mass, dinner and presents. Isabelle got to see Santa at church, he delivered the first present of the night to baby Jesus. When he was walking down the aisle to go to his sleigh, he looked at Isabelle and said, "Hello there beautiful!!!" She was so excited. I didn't get any pictures of Santa, they are on my mom's 35mm camera.
She looked like a princess in her Holiday Dress. Of course we told her so and of course, she was acting like it all night. She is growing up so fast...

Isabelle got a lot of stuff but the 3 hits of the night were her Digital Camera... Her glamorous glam makeup kit and a Barbie doll with Tanner Dog, which I think she was the most excited over. I've never seen her so excited, she was shaking!!!


For Christmas, I made my parents a calendar with a lot of the pictures we took last summer up north for their fridge. It turned out awesome, unfortunately I didn't take any pictures of it, I will see if my mom will take some pictures so I can share them with you. It was a large 12x12 album, they were very pleased with it.


They gave this gorgeous bird house, a gorgeous napkin holder and a beautiful stoned cross that I need to take a pic of. My mom made all of them. They also gave us the money we need to finish our counter tops, so I am extremely excited about that. When they come home in January my dad and Paul are going to make them.



I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, I have a lot more pictures to share of Christmas day but that's another 2 posts... Have a wonderful Weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment