Hi Guys,
sorry it's been so long since I've posted anything. I've been crazy lately. I have pictures to share, I just haven't found the time to make them postable...
It's been crazy busy, Finally have my office organized, I have a little more to do yet, but when I finish, I will take a picture and post it. I just got some fabric to make drapes for my bedroom, when I get time to make those and some throw pillows, and get Paul to hang my pictures and sconces my room will be finished. I will soon have new counter tops, so that is exciting as well.
I'm desperately looking for a job, been sending out resumes left and right and getting portfolios on the web, there is a link on the right side if you want to look at them. I have a job fair down in Southgate tomorrow, that should be interesting, it's at least an hour away.
Isabelle is getting so big and so grown up. We were visiting with my cousin Heather and her kids yesterday, I will post the pics soon. Her kids twins just turned 7. But Isabelle is quite a bit taller than them. Emily and her were going back and forth well, I'm 6 and I'm 7 a couple of times, so Emily goes, but I'm older than you and Isabelle comes back with "well... I'm bigger than you" We all got a good laugh. Then Emily was acting silly and Isabelle told her not to be all Pony Express... Whatever that means but it was really funny, I think Heather and I may start using that.
I started a workout program on Dec 31st. Been doing pretty well with it. I started out with Walk Away the Pounds with Leslie Sansone, which is an amazing workout then I got a 5 DVD workout set from Jillian Michaels from the Biggest Loser, if you don't know who she is, she's the long brown hair trainer. She kicks your rear, but it's worth it!!! I want to puke at least once during the workout and at the end, I usually cry from the adrenaline but it's working. I started out at, and yes here is my real weight, 184.5 """GASP""" and I am down to 178 as of this morning, I was dumb and gained 2 pounds back cause I took too many days off working out. I did really well for a week on this new program then I took 5 days off and now I'm regretting it coming back into the workout. I can't get too busy to work out, it's 30 mins out of my day, I need to do it. I keep reminding myself, I have to go through some pain to get to 125 which is where my body size should be. I didn't' get this way overnight and I'm not going to lose it over night.
I've also started again to eat healthier and cut back on my portions, I 'm doing pretty well. I've cut back on the snacking with the kind of breakfast I eat and snacks and such. But my hardest pitfall is not eating past 7pm. Although, I'm doing much better.
Well, I need to go so I can get ready to pick Isabelle up from school. I'll get pictures up really soon, I promise.
Love to you all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment