8.09.2007

Houghton, MI part 1


OK, sorry it took so long to update...

Here are the pics from the weekend at Tech, I still have to post the ones of me and my sista's... ADA's that is.

Actually, Chrisy is one of my sista's... sorority sista...
This page may be a bit busy but it reflects my mood and my life right now... BUSY!!!
Next post will be of the active ADA's, the pics are fun too...
The weekend we spent up in Houghton was AWESOME. MAN, do I wish I was there now...
Anywho, these pics are of me and Chrisy, Paul and his wife, yes me, and his teasingly girlfriend, it was only fitting that we got a pic of us kissing him on the cheek cause he kept telling everyone that he was going to visit his girlfriend with his wife...
She's my girl/friend, he just got her cause of me... HA HA
The 3 of us get a long so well and we have such a GREAT time together, it ought to be illegal. I can't wait to visit in October... The 3 of us our TROUBLE!!! And yes, this is an inside joke, sorry to you who weren't there, all I have to say is OYSTERS!!! Chrisy if you are reading this, I know you are laughing hysterically!!!
The other pics are 1 of Chrisy's house that her and her dad built it's AMAZING and the other is where Paul proposed in 1999, although when he did the trees weren't so tall. It's an overlook in Hancock across the river where you are supposed to be able to see all of HOUGHTON!!! It's beautiful up there.
OK, gotta go, I am very very tired and I have class tomorrow. 6 am comes awfully early!!! More soon!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can tell Paul is happy . Love you all Dale

    ReplyDelete