I thought I'd share a couple of pictures with you.
The other day I got a glorious surprise. There was this plant growing in my back yard and I thought it was a weed. I'd been putting off going out and pulling it because I'm not too fond of my back yard cause it's a huge hill with a few tiers and I am afraid of losing my footing on it.
The other day I got a glorious surprise. There was this plant growing in my back yard and I thought it was a weed. I'd been putting off going out and pulling it because I'm not too fond of my back yard cause it's a huge hill with a few tiers and I am afraid of losing my footing on it.
Anyhow, I am glad I put it off, because this is what I got. It's the most beautiful orange gladiola I've ever seen.
It's funny, every year we get new flowers and surprises of new plants and stuff that come from out of no where. It's just funny. The people who used to live here had planted a bunch of stuff, so it's cool each year I look forward to what new foliage I will get.
Anyhow, just wanted to share it's beauty, I love it!
This picture is 84 yards of ribbon. I got such a ridiculously good price on it, I bought a lot for my scrapbooking. I won't need to buy ribbon for a very very long time.
Well, I'm off to pack up another cupboard... YEEHAW!!! I am so tired of clutter, so you think it would give me the motivation I need to get it done... Yeah right... Oh well, I am heading back up north in little less than 2 weeks, so I'd like to get a lot done before that. Then Sept 8th, our neighborhood is having a group garage sale, so I am probably going to see what else I can find to sell and get rid of.
OH!!!! Also, Happy belated birthday to Monika and Robin!!!! Hope you had a good one!!!


Jen - The flower is beautiful, I love the color. Love, MOM
ReplyDelete