8.31.2007

Bowling Buddies



Today was an early and busy day...

We got up early to go garage saling and then met Isabelle's friend Allyssa and her mom for bowling. Isabelle got to share her bowling and pizza prize from the reading contest. What a prize for a child's contest, it was worth $33.50. The Library and Pins were very generous in their prizes. It was very nice. Plus, Isabelle's name is in the Drummond Island newspaper in September for winning her age group.
My mom and I had a great time too, visiting with Alyssa's mom Tara. It's funny, I am 4-5 months older than Tara and Isabelle is 4-5 months older than Allyssa and Paul and Tara's husband are the same age and we found out that we all have a lot in common, so it will be nice to have friends to get together with when we are up here.
Well, tonight we are having a bon-fire to roast marshmallows that we didn't do last weekend. Tomorrow we get to clean house to get ready to come home Sunday. Wish we could stay longer, this place is really starting to feel more like my home than my actual home in Waterford. Well, not all good things can last, so here we are at the end of the Summer. I'm leaving with dreams of living up here one day. One can dream can't they???
Well, I won't post again for a few days unless I get a really awesome pic that I need to share. For all of you liking my tile choice, I was quite bummed cause after I chose it, we found out they didn't have enough, so we are going to see if they have a different color we like to go with. So for now, it's back to the same yucky laminate that is peeling and warping. But not too much longer.
According to Paul, my bedroom will be done when I get home. I can't wait, I will share pictures with you when I can.
Have a wonderful and safe Labor day weekend. My love and God's blessings to you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment