Don't know when I'll be back again...
Actually I am leaving in a minivan, but the song popped into my head...
Every time that song pops in my head, I thank Emily and I remember the summer we first met. When we listened to that song I think a million and one times in a row... HA HA!!! Remember that Em?
OK, now to the real reason I posted... We are heading yet again to one of my favorite places in the world... Drummond Island!!! YAY!!! It's late but we are doing it anyhow. I'm ready to get out of Dodge... AKA Waterford. And yes, I know when we'll be back. Paul is coming back on Tuesday and Isabelle and I are coming home with my parents on September 2nd...
I'm looking forward to it. I will try to post pictures again while I am gone, not sure why it didn't work last time. If not, I will catch ya all when I get back.
Take care, talk to you all soon!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment