8.30.2007

Video Testing



So, there is a new feature to Blogger and that is a video feature, so here is my test video...


Isabelle and I were playing a little Bocce Ball today and Lily was wanting to play too. It was funny.


I tried to get different footage of something better, but I haven't quite figured out my movie feature on my camera yet.


I have some more pics to share, I'm doing a different header and will put some of the pictures in it instead of in the post. I will post more later. We are having a great time up here. Keeping busy with walks, rock hunting, going into town to different shops and produce markets. Tomorrow we are going garage saling a we're taking Isabelle to Pins to redeem her bowling certificate for winning the reading contest at the Library. It was an awesome prize, bowling and shoes for 4 and a large pizza and pitcher of pop. We're taking her friend Alisa and her mom with us. It should be a great time and I will get pictures.


Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment