
I am so excited and blessed. I don't know, but even with all of the headaches of Paul's business, we sure do get compensated sometimes with some really great things to update our house and life, that normally we couldn't afford to buy. Thank you Jim and Dani for allowing us to buy your old stove, it is so beautiful and man was I cooking in style tonight. Thank you Rhondi and Garry for giving it up to us, I can't even tell you all how wonderful it is to have a new, modern, more up to date stove than I had. Our back burners were going and I think the stove may have been original with the house, about 20 years, so it was time. Plus it was the last white appliance we needed. I am so excited...
Aren't the flowers pretty too? I had a pretty stressful week, not going into detail, but my wonderful, loving, supportive husband brought me home this most wonderful arrangement last night, took me out to my favorite restaurant, Stir Crazy, and we walked the the mall and we stopped at Yankee Candle and he stocked me up on some new Fall scented tarts for my tart burner, which I was completely out. Man does my house smell nice... If I had smell-a-vision, I'd share that too.
OK ,well I have some more pics to share... but I think I will do that tomorrow... I cleaned my pantry and 3 more kitchen cabinets. Tomorrow I need to pack up stuff in the back room and the last 2 cabinets in the kitchen... It's amazing you make a bigger mess before it actually gets clean... UGH but it's all coming along...
Love to you all!!!
More to come!
That stove ROCKS!!!!! YeeeeeHawwwww! I am so happy for you! Pretty flowers too! Wish my hubby would bring me some flowers!
ReplyDelete