3.07.2007

More birthday pictures


PICTURES!!! Here are the pictures I have to share, I need to get some more from Emily that she took, cause I don't have pictures of everybody that was there on my camera. Anyhow, the above grouping is Em and me, my Mom, Isabelle and Me and of course it wouldn't be complete without a picture of Isabelle being adorable!!! I was so excited cause when I went to buy an outfit for the night, I was able to go down 2 pant sizes:) YAY!!!! A couple of days ago I bought a couple of workout DVD's my goal is to work out a half hour each day. I guess that is what it takes for women to lose weight effectively.


Here is a pic with my in-laws... My sis and brother in laws and nieces and nephew Conner. Top pic is my sister-in-law Char, Me and Jeff. Jeff said for all of us to hold our hands up like that so I did just thinking we were being funny... I didn't realize why we were being funny... Hey look, she's 30!!! I got a good chuckle when I realized why we did that. Next pic is all the cousins and "Aunt Jen" ... Nicole 12. Tala 9, Conner 1, Kendra 7, Isabelle 5. If I have these ages wrong someone tell me and I will fix them:) And the bottom pic is my sister-in-law Dawn, her hubby Doug and Tala and Conner, Isabelle and me. Nicole and Kendra are Char's girls.
Anyhow, we had a great time!!! I need to get a disc of the pics Em took cause I have a pic of Jill, my parents and Paul I'm sure to share. So, when I get those I will do another page and post it.
Have a Great day!!! I have to clean!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun Birthday!!! It's neat to see pics of all you together! Do Char and Dawn have a website? You need to get them hooked up! Right!? Happy Birthday, Cuz! I wish we could see you all soon! Take care!
    Love,
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete