A few days ago we went to a friends house who have 6 kids, their youngest is 4 weeks old. Isabelle asked me and was a little upset when she did... "Mommy, why do they get all the kids, and we don't?" I told her that maybe God knew I couldn't handle that many kids, and I reassured her that I was happy with just her.
I tried to explain to her that even if we want to we can't have anymore kids for probably 6 months to a year. Well, the other night we were at the dinner table and she told her daddy how badly she wanted a baby sister, and I once again explained to her that it would be a while without going into much detail about my medical history. And Paul said... "but I'll be happy to practice..." So he got into a bit of trouble with me cause I told him not to say that to a 5 year old.
Needless to say... I was right... I took her for a hair cut yesterday and the hair dresser asked her if she had any brothers and sisters and she said "NOPE!!!" then she asked her if she wanted any and she said "Yes, my mommy got a shot to help her have a baby and mommy and daddy are still practicing!!!"
So innocent, I wanted to DIE!!!! It was so funny yet SOOOO embarrassing at the same time. So, needless to say Paul got in trouble yet again and said he was glad it was me and not him... Thanks a lot!!! Now, we really need to watch what we say around our human memory recorder...
Just thought I'd share that with you. We thought it was pretty funny.
I have lots of plans today, I started a scrapbook page to post but they take anywhere from an hour to 2 when I work on them, so it's not quite done, but I will try to work on it either Sunday or Monday and get it on here so I can get the rest of the pictures from Drummond Island for all to see.
Talk at ya'll later. Have a wonderful day!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment