I am really tired so this is going to be a quick post. I have a ton of pictures to post, I just need to get the time!!!
I finally got my office cleaned. My mom came over and helped to keep me motivated and helped me to get it done. Now it's just waiting for a fresh coat of paint and new carpet. It's so nice to have it in order. Unbelievable!!!
I finished an album, I was bummed though cause I was only able to fit 2 months in one album. I love all of my pictures so I have a really hard time cutting them out too scrap them. I will try to get some pictures together of my favorite pages and post them:)
So much to do. I booked my first creative memories show last night when Em and I went to a scrapbook store to scrapbook for several hours. I got 7 pages done, won 2 door prizes and booked a show. It was time well spent. Not to mention I got to spend some quality time with my best friend.
Today I decorated for Easter, got my July 2003 pics developed at Sam's Club, went to a scrapbook store to buy ribbon for 40% off, what a buy. Then we went to my mom and dad's for an impromptu welcome Spring BBQ with some of their friends. It was a great time, but due to the lack of sleep from last night, it is time for me to hit the sheets.
Good night to all. This was a bit longer than planned. I will try to keep up with the blog a little better. Now that spring is here, I'm sure I'll be taking more pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment