3.06.2007

Birthday Dinner pictures


Here is a picture of the crazy hat that got made for me for my birthday. How many times do you have to make a fool of yourself when you turn 30? At least this time I got a desert with it!!! HA HA!!! The night before when Em and Mike took me to Joe's Crab Shack I had to hula hoop in front of the WHOLE restaurant!!! it was so embarrassing. And I didn't even get a free desert...
We ended up at Mongolian BBQ 16 people ended up celebrating my B-day!!! I am working on another layout with my friends and families pictures:) Then I will post the pics from the trip and get that on and done with as well.
Till I get more, take care.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great way to end a special week. I'm sorry I missed it. Serving dinner is not as much fun as eating it. I wish you success in your new business. Have fun with it. I'm sure you'll do great, you are so knowledgeable aboutscrapbooking and do such beautiful pages. I need to get back on my blog and get it updated.
    Love you all. Mom(Sue)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. You've never looked better! Sorry I missed it. Sounds like you had a blast!
    Welcome to club 3-0!

    ReplyDelete