Here's a pic of Isabelle with her caterpillar that she found yesterday, while Paul did yard work and I painted an Easter Plaque for the front door ( I'll take a pic and post it later) and Scrapbooked 3 more pages!!!
Today was absolutely gorgeous. 78 degrees and beautiful!!!
By Sunday it's supposed to get to 49 with a low of 34. Is this some sort of a joke???
No... it's Michigan...
I guess I'd better not pack up my winter clothes just yet...
Paul's outside pressure washing the house and fence, so that's good. I busted rear today on the house, I even made the beds!!!! Wow for me!!! Tomorrow I just need to do laundry, sweep, clean and mop the hard wood floors, but nice to say all the rooms in my house upstairs are neat and tidy!!! Downstairs is another thing but, I can say it is an organized mess...
I was pleasantly suprised to find 2 lonely little crocus plants popping out of the wood chips which surprises me because they've never popped up before, but we get new flowers every year!!!
Ok, Happy Spring, I'm outtie tonight... Night!!!
Maybe a comment will get us a new post with some pictures?!?!
ReplyDeleteThis weather HAS been crazy. Looking forward to constant warmth too!
Isabelle is getting so big!
Oh and the back bedroom looks great! All your hard work really paid off!