3.15.2007

Only in Michigan

WOW!!!! OK, only in Michigan can it be near 70 degrees one day and the next rainy and muggy in the 60's then that same night snow. YEP that is right SNOW!!! I don't think we got a lot but it's enough to cover everything... OH GOODY!!!

Let's see... NEWS??? Not too sure, I may have a job interview today or in the near future. I had a head hunter contact me 2 nights ago about a company near by wanting to hire a Graphic Designer. They called me yesterday and said that they were going to try to set up an interview today. I was like WOW so quick OK... But haven't heard back yet. So, we will see. Please pray that I can find a job even if this one isn't the one. But I hope this one is it, cause the pay is a lot higher than I've ever made, which is AWESOME money and it's a 2-3 month contract with option to hire in the end.
So, I have my interview suit all ready and need to clean up my portfolio, wipe the layer of dust off of it, since it's been so long since I last interviewed.

I did start up mu Creative memories business, it's a little slow going but hopefully it will pick up. You can check out my website and place orders if you would like at www.mycmsite.com/jenfremling

I need to go eat breakfast and do some laundry. Have a GREAT day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment