6.16.2007

Splash Village



Today, we joined Emily and her family at Splash Village in Frankenmuth.




We had a GREAT time. The kids absolutely loved it. Isabelle and I are exhausted, but it was well worth it. Thanks Em for inviting us to join you!!!

It was so hard to get really good pictures cause my camera is so slow and because there was so much to do, I couldn't get the kids to stand still long enough. Jake and Isabelle were funny, it was all about who got to the slide and went down first. The competetive nature sure was there. It was all in good fun and we all tried to simmer it down with the kids as much as possible. I wish I would have gotten more pictures, I'm sure Em got more than I did so check her blog out, the address is in 2 posts after this.


There were 3 different water slides, this one was the smallest. Isabelle went on all of them, including the one that was really tall, we went in an inter tube and it was enclosed so it dark the whole way, but her and I got to do it together. She had a blast. There was a lazy river and a hot tub and a toddler section as well. It was so much fun.



Well, I need to finish packing and getting my house clean, Isabelle and I head up north tomorrow for a week or so. I'll post pics of that trip when I get back. Take care until I blog at ya later.


1 comment:

  1. Hee Hee those pictures are great. Haven't downloaded mine yet. (running to car to get camera now) I'll let ya know what I got. Thanks for joining us. glad you two had a good time!

    ReplyDelete