6.19.2007

Greetings from Drummond Island!!!

Hey Ya'll!!!

I don't have a picture to share, but I am at the Drummond Island Library, and thought I'd say hi!!!

It's is so nice up here, a little muggy but very nice. The ride up was wild, Paul tried to fix my air conditioning, but due to the lack of time, he has to pull out the radiator to fix the leak, he couldn't get to it. So, with Isabelle, dog, cat and me, we drove up here with all the windows open. Once we got just south of Rogers City exit (about half an hour from the bridge), the temperature dropped about 10 degrees which was really nice, then when we crossed the bridge it dropped another 10.

Yesterday, was a nice relaxing day and today we went to a funeral viewing for my parent's neighbor, came to the library and when we are done here, we are going to stop off at the resale shop and tonight I think we are going to Brimley just past Sault Ste Marie for crab legs.... yum!!!! My favorite! It's about an hour or so drive away.

Looks like tomorrow if it is nice we'll take Isabelle to the beach.

I'll keep you all posted!!! It's nice to still be connected!!! Love you all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment