6.14.2007

The 1st Official Day of Summer


Today was a fun day in the sun. Isabelle and I met Em, Jacob and Tess at one of the metro parks so we could take the kids to the nature center, which to our chagrin wasn't open yet. But that was OK, since we had planned to take them to the spray park as well.


It's not as nice as the park in Clarkston, but the kids had fun and that is all that matters. Emily posted some great pictures on her blog as well at http://www.szettellafamily.typepad.com/ If you want to check them out. I really need to make it so I can put the links to other sites on this blog. I had them on my old one. Oh well, I'll figure it out later...
The kids got to go get lost in a maze as well, that was fun, especially when Isabelle got lost somewhere in the middle and I had to go in and help her weave her way out. Thankfully I had a good memory of where I had been, so it wasn't so bad. Then they got to play on the playground portion so they had plenty of stuff to do and got plenty of sun.
Tess is toddling really well now, and she looked so adorable in her baby bikini!!!!
We had a GREAT day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment